Thinking out loud - digital journal for anxiety and stress release
Thinking out Loud is my second digital journal! I have designed it to help you have easy access to all your journal entries!!
A lag FREE digital journal here to help you deal with your emotions! This journal was designed to help you reflect on your emotions. Go digital and save trees!
The journal is undated and has many templates to choose from. It has quick links to navigate inside the journal with ZERO lag!
What's inside the journal?
1. Home page - where you will find instructions on how to use this notebook.
2. Journal Notebook- are for you to write down anything you want at any point. This notebook has a total of 270 separate entries hyperlinked from the cover page of the notebook. Each hyperlink will take you to a writing page.
3. Set your Goals Notebook - is for you to set all your goals. There are 6 different templates, with 10 separate hyperlinks each! Make use of this and check-up on your goals! You'll see how much you change!
3. Anxiety release Notebook- is to release your anxiety rather than letting it build-up taking over. There are 60 separate hyperlinks in this notebook for easy access.
4. Mindset change Notebook - is to help you change your mindset. I find that dwelling on a particular negative is the worst! Sitting down and writing using this template always makes me see things differently. There are 60 separate hyperlinks in this notebook for easy access.
5. Weekly reflections Notebook - this has 52 undated weekly reflections! Give your week a score and think about how you can improve!
6. Extra pages - These are lined, bullet, squared and plain pages. These can be duplicated as many times as you wish.
If you want to try the digital files on your device, hop onto the FREEBIE CLUB and download a free weekly undated planner and see if it works for you and your device.
Watch tutorials on how to use this planner on my Instagram page @thedigitalplanners
Due to the nature of this product, no refunds will be issued. This planner is a PDF file and can be used with any PDF editor. I would recommend GOODNOTES 5 (IOS) or NOTESHELF (ANDROID & IOS). GOODNOTES5 will sync your documents across all of your devices.
This product can only be edited with a PDF editor app/software.
GOODNOTES 5 or NOTESHELF are needed on an iPad/ Macbook and they are a separate purchase in the AppStore!
Adobe Acrobat can also be used on a PC to edit Text on your planner.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These files are for personal use only and may not be resold, copied, distributed, altered, shared, or used for commercial use.
All copywrite rights reserved.