Digital Journal for Emotional Release
The digital journal No Bottled Feelings - My train of thoughts is a lag FREE digital journal here to help you reflect on your goals and emotions, deal with stress and anxiety.
No Bottled Feelings - My train of thoughts.
A lag FREE digital journal here to help you deal with your emotions! This journal was designed to help you reflect on your emotions. Go digital and save trees!
The journal is undated and has many templates to choose from. It has quick links to navigate inside the journal with zero lag!
What's inside the journal?
1. Table of Contents - where you will find a quick access link to each template designed. Copy and Pase these as much as you need. Here you will also find a quick access link to a yearly sleep and mood tracker.
1. Morning Pages Notebook- are for you to write down anything you want at any point. I have created 4 template for you to use as you wish, at any time of the day. These will help you write down your worries, your goals and change your mindset.
2. Emotional Release Notebook - is for when you’re feeling down and you need to nurture your mental health. Writing down your thoughts is a therapeutic method of releasing negative thoughts. No paper required! Just write anything that comes to your mind and then go through the few templates that I have put togehter.
3. Gratitude Notebook- is for expressing your gratitude towards the things you do have in your life. Focus on what you have, what makes you happy and what you want. Little changes are what steer us in the direction of our goals.
4. Reflections Notebook - is the notebook to reflect on each month. There is a page for each month of the year. No need to duplicate or copy these. Use the quick links located on the notebook cover page to get to the month needed.
5. Extra pages to use - These are lined, bullet, squared and plain pages. These can be duplicated as many times as you wish.
If you want to try the digital files on your device, hop onto the FREEBIE CLUB and download a free weekly undated planner and see if it works for you and your device.
Watch tutorials on how to use this planner on my Instagram page.
Due to the nature of this product, no refunds will be issued. This planner is a PDF file and can be used with any PDF editor. I would recommend GOODNOTES 5 (IOS) or NOTESHELF (ANDROID & IOS). GOODNOTES5 will sync your documents across all of your devices.
This product can only be edited with a PDF editor app/software.
GOODNOTES 5 or NOTESHELF are needed on an iPad/ Macbook and they are a separate purchase in the AppStore!
Adobe Acrobat can also be used on a PC to edit Text on your planner.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These files are for personal use only and may not be resold, copied, distributed, altered, shared, or used for commercial use.
All copywright rights reserved.